Thursday, April 28, 2011

Best Wishes!

to Wills and Kate.

It's all very exciting and I sure would love to be in London for the big day, even if my invitation did get lost in the mail.

I well remember getting up very early to see Charles and Di tie the knot, and would love to do it again tomorrow, but have to be at a client's office at 5:30, so will miss all the good parts. Thank goodness for the DVR.

Meanwhile I will trust you all to watch for all the details and to raise a glass for me at the appropriate times. Best of luck, you two, I think you might need it!

3 comments:

  1. A client visit at 5:30? AM? Some kind of morning person!

    As for the royal couple, I wish them much happiness, and I hope people have taken a lesson from Charles and Di. Leave them some space. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched it all day yesterday, it was a wonderful moment of light and happiness, I enjoyed every second of it!
    Thanks for the tip about the carpet in the car, going to give it a go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anneke, this is the third day this week I've been at work at 5:30 - not really my cup of tea, but it's a huge change from working at home! And, my boss appreciates my willingness to do it now and then when it's REALLY needed. Just sorry I had to miss the wedding.

    Sara Louise, I hope it works for you... and for Fifty.

    ReplyDelete