Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting Back to Life

After three months of pure hell at work, life if finally starting to return to normal.  Tho I've been keeping up by reading sporadically, the last thing that I have had energy for is finding something to write about.  I guess I have been so focused on work that it was all I could think about, and the last thing I wanted to write about. [Clearly still too tired to clean up the grammar above!]


We did accomplish a project that was huge and complicated, but which took its toll on everyone.  Mitchell worked a zillion hours taking a load off of me, but still it has taken nearly two weeks to finally catch up on sleep and discover there is a world outside.

So, May has slipped into June; June disappeared into July; and July baked into August.  It seems like the heat wave might dissipate some this weekend and I hope to get into the garden - at least to deadhead a bit... ok, a lot!

3 comments:

  1. Well you know you have been missed. In blogland as well as in the garden, I'm sure.

    Sleep, weed, have a glass of wine or two and get back to us soon.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time in the garden now that you have all of that behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the project is over, and there is still time to enjoy the garden a bit this summer. Breathe deep, and smell those flowers.

    Some day you will have to email me what kind of work you do, I am interested (wdranchatvtcdotnet).

    ReplyDelete