Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Workday

I'm taking the day off ...

... to enjoy my new book -  66 Square Feet - a Delicious Life - which was published yesterday and arrived in my living room today!  Written and photographed by Marie Viljoen of Brooklyn (and the world!).  And, happily a blog friend of mine.
If you love food (eating or cooking), gardening (especially in containers and small spaces), The Big Apple, strong willed black cats (and who doesn't?) or just plain good writing you should be following her blog: 66 Square Feet.  And, if you love a good wonder thru life, then consider getting her book.  I happen to know that Amazon carries it.

Now, please excuse me while I go back to reading.  See you Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I hope you enjoyed you day off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I did! Hope all is well in LPV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love garden books. Love cooking. Sounds like a great book, and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Webb, It sounds lovely...food, gardening...what is there not to love? Enjoy your book. Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete